Thursday, October 6, 2011

Upheaval

I thought I would at least give an update as to what's happening to our gaming groups.

Kate and Blair have moved to Kentucky. Unfortunately that means very limited gaming in Mekton Zeta and either of Jason's worlds for that group. We are very sad to see them move farther away, but are very happy for them and their new real life adventure!

A group was started with Matt, Tabitha, Kathy, Adam and Zoe to help Zoe in her imagination. Zoe tends to get a little distracted and we don't play in that group very often.

Another group was started with Adam GMing and Jason, Kathy, Matt and Tab being player characters. That group doesn't get together very often, but it has been fun!

Jason and I are itching to play in Eastern Kingdoms. We're waiting to hear from Pat as to when a good time for him would be. We know that his life is very busy with his Grandparents, Manny and Breann and understand his lack of time.

On a different note, Jay is growing very fast and is now 5 months old. He is a pretty happy baby and seems to like to watch Star Trek. I'm sure as soon as he is old enough to roll dice, he will be for at least one of us. Here is a picture of our little guy for those of you who don't get to see him very often!
Yes, he is a cyclone fan!

We hope everyone is happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment